Staging and Design for A More Beautiful Home
For selling faster and for more money—or for your own enjoyment.
"The cost of staging is always less than the cost of reducing the price"
The Step-by-Step Staging Process for Vacant Homes
- Walk-through and assessment of condition and needs of property as well as the neighborhood, checking competing properties, and determining target demographic. Advice on cosmetic changes, priority updates, paint colors, furniture removal and re-arranging, de-cluttering, neutralizing décor, eliminating taste-specific décor.
- Taking photos and measurements of all rooms to be staged.
- Creating floor plans and design concepts.
- Preliminary selection of furniture keeping in mind budget constraints and target demographic as well as style of home.
- Creating and emailing proposal; upon acceptance, emailing Great Impressions Home Staging’s Agreement for signature in order to schedule a staging date and proceed with furniture rental. Staging fee due with signed contract.
- Selection of accessories and shopping for new items as needed/dictated by home.
- Finalizing furniture selection based on availability at time of order; arranging, accepting and directing placement of furniture during 3-hour delivery window. Contacting customer service and negotiating contract between furniture company and client (including lowest prices and discounts/add-ins where possible).
- Packing up, delivery and placement of all accessories, including soft goods for vacant homes such as rugs, bedding, towels, pillows, and art, mirrors, lamps, spa items, florals, and all other decorative items. This includes ironing bedding and making up beds.
- Creating a higher-perceived property value that makes buyers emotionally connect with property and make offers!
- Removal and pack-up of all items on de-staging day, including coordinating and waiting for furniture pick-up.